Thursday 19 July 2012

Retro Camping Trip!

Just getting ready to go camping! It's been years since I did any camping but I'm looking forward to it...although I've a sneaky feeling it's going to rain all week! We're going to Shell Island in Wales, where the tide cuts you off from the main land twice a day - no chippy on the Island either, so the cooker has to work!



I'm going with my husband and he's out shopping now for the last minute things...such as Gaz for the double burner..apparently it's £70 for a bottle of gas for the stove we've bought! 



Still got the food shopping to do tomorrow..oh and I need some pillows for the blow-up beds...can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fond memories of Shell Island as a child. Tell us how it is when you're back and enjoy!

Julie x

Little Chicken Scratch said...

Hi Julie..I will! We're going first thing tomorrow..can't wait! x